How Makers Can Earn Extra Money With TeeChip
Have you ever thought about making merchandise for you blog, business or charity? TeeChip provides an accessible service that lets you do just that by making it easy to produce custom made t-shirts, posters, drinkware such as mugs, phone cases and more, you might then want to market these new products of yours over your social media to create buzz, for example looking to increase your free instagram followers to then market your new products to could create initial demand for your merch. There are no upfront costs and they take care of the shipping. I’ve always wanted to make KnitHacker mugs, so I’m going to go through the process myself and show you how I did it, step by step. Let’s do it!
Step #1: Go to TeeChip.com
Step #2: Pick a product. I’m going to go with custom made mugs.
Step #3: Choose base for mug (white or black) and color overlay if you want. I’m opting for a clean white style.
Step #4: Upload your design. Vector graphics work best and minimum resolution is 300px x 300px. Formats you can upload include jpg, png, gif, bmp, psd, ai, eps, svg, pdf, and tif up to a file size of 5mb.
Step #5: Show me the money! This is where you figure out how much money you want to make… This is my first campaign so I’m going to start with affordable prices and charge $12 per mug, you might want to charge more or less, depending on your program objectives and audience.
Step #6: This is where you tell your audience a little bit about your campaign and luckily this text is editable – can you spot my typo? I like that you can choose a vanity URL here, that’s helpful for SEO and branding.
Step 7: Once the last step is complete, you can register (if you haven’t already) and make your campaign live. Here’s what mine looks like, with typo corrected!
This whole process took less than ten minutes. Some other things I like about TeeChip:
- The dashboard is easy to use and very intuitive.
- There is a couponing tool if you would like to offer special incentives to your customers.
- They have a referral program!
- Payouts are distributed through PayPal and are available for withdrawl 1-5 days after a campaign.
- They donate excess products to NGOs through a program called TeeChip Care. If you are an NGO in need of hoodies (cold weather items), get in touch.
- TeeChip takes care of everything from printing, shipping and fulfillment!
Visit TeeChip now and give it a try!