Special Discount for KnitHacker Readers – Save 30% Off All FABRIQ Speakers!
When I’m knitting or crocheting, I’m always listening to podcasts or music. Cat Power’s new album Wanderer is out this week, so you can be sure I’ll be listening to that … and catching up on the latest episode of This American Life, of course.
So when the folks at FABRIQ asked me if I wanted to help promote their portable, wireless, wi-fi enabled speaker line, I jumped at the opportunity. Not only does the speaker sound great, it looks amazing too – FABRIQ’s brand aesthetic is very much in line with the fun look of so many stylish crafters like us (if I do say so myself!). Plus they gave me an exclusive 30% off code to share with you, which is a significant deal! Hurry, ends soon.
- These speakers are designed and developed by music lovers who have been fusing great sound with technology for over 15 years.
- Sound nerds among us can connect up to 10 FABRIQ Speakers for wireless sound that surrounds.
- Stream music, podcasts and radio from services like Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Prime Music, and iHeartRadio.
- Alexa! Yes, that’s right… FABRIQ speakers come fully equipped with Alexa Voice Service. Ask Alexa to play music, set alarms, read the weather and more.
- Portability! Is your neighborhood Stich’n’Bitch missing music? Well not anymore … FABRIQ speakers come with a built-in battery so they don’t need to be tethered. PLUS, wi-fi and Bluetooth functionality means FABRIQ speakers go where you go.
Here’s my FABRIQ speaker … it’s been my constant companion as I finish knitting a cute baby hat for my friend’s newborn!
Visit FABRIQ’s online shop to find your perfect speaker, and don’t forget to use code school30 to save 30%. Hurry, ends soon.
* Please note that I received a FABRIQ speaker for the purposes of this promotion.