My Review of Reading Glasses From Readers.com – Hundreds of Styles for Under $20!
Looking for stylish reading glasses at a great price? Readers.com has some great options, keep reading!
Have you ever struggled to see a project you’re working on? Whether it’s knitting or crocheting with black yarn (impossible to see the stitches, am I right?) OR you’re working on one of those super-popular miniature amigurumi everyone seems to love as of late, you could benefit from a pair of reading glasses to help guide your way.
My experience with Readers.com has been a positive one, I’m happy to say. I like that the glasses are stylish and colorful – they have quirky fun frames for adventurous types and more conservative frames for those who like to be more low-key – plus they offer up to 14 power options. Also, your order ships free when you spend $30 or more. Love it.
Here are five pairs that I received from Readers.com to review, and they’re all great, high-quality frames, and very affordable.
The Joy Convertible Temple Reader – You mix-and-match your wardrobe, so why not mix-and-match your reading glasses?
- features swappable temples
- tortoise frame comes with aqua blue and pink colored temples, while the black frame comes with red and tortoise temples
The Beatrix – Throwback your style with The Beatrix! These were my personal favorite!
- retro cat eye reading glasses have large lenses, a chunky plastic frame, and metal temple tip accents
- comes in five colors
The Flamingo – These are super-stylish and fun, an absolute attention grabber.
- matte round, two-tone colored frame with spring hinges
- comes in six different color combinations
– When you want simple styling, retro, and subtle.
- comes with a polished frame and spring hinges
- offered in four different colors
The Pegasus – These gorgeous readers are adorned with rhinestones! Love. Them.
- oversized, cat eye style is offered in either a periwinkle blue or clear frame color with an iridescent finish
- um, did I mention rhinestones?
All in all, I am 100% happy to recommend Readers.com with no hesitation. They get an A+++ from me.
Visit Readers.com today, you’ll be glad you did!
* This post contains sponsored content.