Top 12 Posts & Patterns Featured on KnitHacker in 2022 – It’s a Year-End Round-Up For Knitters & Crocheters!
From popular Paw Patrol patterns to a Rubik’s Cube Afghan to a stunning shawl that looks like stained glass, here are the top twelve posts you loved on Knithacker this year! Despite the challenges of the year, I’m so proud that KnitHacker readers like you spent thousands of dollars to support hundreds of independent knit & crochet designers all year long. This is what it’s all about and I’m working to make 2023 even better!
Click on the images below to learn more about the corresponding patterns:
MORE POPULAR PATTERNS TO CHECK OUT:
- Crochet a 90s Bead Lizard Pattern … Now That’s Creative With a Capital C! :: link ::
- The Best Sciarpone Sweater Shrug Scarf With Sleeves Patterns For Knitters & Crocheters :: link ::
- Crochet a Gummy Bear Granny Square, Pattern From Lulu’s Little Shop :: link ::
- Designer Spotlight: Chunky-Knit Sweater Patterns, Good For Beginner Knitters Too … Finally Sweater Weather! :: link ::
- Say What? Time to Knit a Big Old Cat Butt! FREE Pattern Alert! :: link ::
Since 2008, Knithacker has worked hard to shine a light on independent designers and small businesses. In 2021 alone, KnitHacker directly helped hundreds of designers connect with knitting and crochet enthusiasts like you. Help me keep this valuable service alive, consider making a donation!
Your support will help me, Danielle Holke, keep KnitHacker a free service for our community. Every dollar makes a difference, thank you.
Enjoy and wishing you a Happy New Year!