Happy #StarWars Day! May the Fourth Be With You When You Knit and Crochet … 30+ Projects!
There are some really amazing Star Wars knit and crochet projects out there. Through the years, I’ve shared many of them with you. Below are a few of my new favourites and a round-up of the ones I’ve shared before. Follow the links and may the fourth be with you…
Knithacker’s Star Wars Day Knit & Crochet Round-Up:
- Star Wars Eggs
- Star Wars Kewpie Dolls from the World Amigurumi Exhibit at Resobox
- Finn’s Pick: Stormtroopers Knitting!
- Boba Fett
- Amazing Star Wars Sweater
- Subtle Stormtrooper Sweater
- Princess Leia Amigurumi
- Make a Lightsaber Cozy
- Star Wars saga re-told over 30-foot cross-stitch canvas
- Leesub Sirln amigurumi
- Tusken Raider Hat via Dragonbird Creations
- Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- Cutest Ewok Amigurumi
- The Three Faces of Luke Skywalker
- Awesome R2D2 amigurumi with LEDs!
- Cute Kid in a Stormtrooper Sweater
- It’s a Trap!
- Hans Solo Meerkat
- amazing R2D2 yarnbomb by @sknep
- R2D2 mittens and a Luke Skywalker amigurumi
- Crochet Granny Square Tie Fighters!
- Crochet Tie Fighter
- Darth Vader Sweater
- “Going somewhere, Solo?”
- Boba Fett amigurumi!!
- Cute Little Ewok
- 8 Skeins of Star Wars