KnitHacker’s Top Nine Posts Of 2020 On Instagram!
From Schitt’s Creek to Baby Yoda, here are my top nine of 2020 on Instagram! Despite the challenges of 2020, I’m so proud that KnitHacker readers spent thousands of dollars to support hundreds of independent knit & crochet designers all year long. This is what it’s all about and I’m working to make 2021 even better!
Click on the images below or scroll down to learn more about each design:
- Crochet a Kitty-Cat Granny Square Pillow … So Many Cats … All The Cats! ? :: link :: – Over 330 KnitHacker readers bought this Pony McTate pattern in 2020, making it one of the year’s most popular!
- Clever, Clever Carrot Hoop Featuring Needle-Felted Veg & Embroidered Greens – Yum! ? :: link ::
- Amazing Knit & Crochet Body By NekoKnit … So Colorful and Fun! ? :: link ::
- Knit An Adorable Fox Hat – It Has a Tail On Top! ? :: link ::
- Meet Coco Terraqueo, The Fancy Armadillo Crocheted To Shine a Light on His Species’ Plight ? :: link ::
- Fans Of Schitt’s Creek, This Knitter’s Got You – 7 Designs David Rose Wore, Re-Imagined As Sweaters ? :: link ::
- Guerrilla Knitting of a Gorilla Knitting at Braemar Creative Arts Festival ? :: link ::
- Anna’s Baby Yoda Amigurumi Is Smaller Than A Pistachio, So Tiny! ? :: link ::
- Sure, You’ve Seen Crochet Aquariums Before … But Not Like This One! ? :: link ::
Since 2008, Knithacker has worked hard to shine a light on independent designers and small businesses. In 2020 alone, KnitHacker directly helped hundreds of designers connect with knitting and crochet enthusiasts like you. Help me keep this valuable service alive, consider making a donation!
Your support will help me, Danielle Holke, keep KnitHacker a free service for our community. Every dollar makes a difference, thank you.
Enjoy and wishing you a Happy New Year!